Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Updates

Still alive, just a tad overwhelmed by everything that's going on and will be going on in the year ahead. First comes senior thesis time, then comes graduation from Big State U, and then comes my entry into the working world, just to start with the personal transformations. I'm also attempting to lose a rather dramatic amount of weight, so we'll see how that goes.
The house is changing dramatically, as well. Thanks to foundation and sump work, it no longer leaks and leaves us standing in six inches of water after every good rainstorm or spring thaw. Next comes the gutters, and then my old bedroom gets a remake with new windows and possibly new walls as well as new paint. After that, the old attic windows will probably be replaced with new ones, as well as the old back door. I'm doing my part to help clean up the whole mess, but since I'm off at school it never feels like enough.
I finally got my first interview suit the other day. I apparently look very professional, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm really a kid playing dress-up rather than a real adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment